For You on the Priority List
OPTION 1: Enrollment €90 and single payment of €490 in April. Total €580
OPTION 2: Enrollment €90 + 3 monthly payments of €187 ( Total €651 ).
Meet Our Broad Curriculum. Yoga training in altea
MODULE 1: BIOMECHANICS APPLIED TO YOGA and ANATOMY APPLIED TO YOGA
- Fundamentals of functional yoga.
- Physiological principles and bases of strength, stability, mobility and flexibility.
- The human variation.
- The art of adjusting people and not postures.
- Yoga and mental health. – Collaboration with an expert in clinical psychology, emotional and trauma management.
MODULE 2: PHILOSOPHY OF YOGA and THE SUBTLE BODY
- The dimensions of yoga: physical, energetic, emotional, mental, spiritual.
- Yoga and Ayurveda – collaboration with an Ayurveda expert.
- The subtle side of yoga: meditation, pranayama, chakras and koshas.
- The meridians in Yin Yoga postures.
MODULE 3: THE ART OF TEACHING YOGA .
- Creative sequencing for Vinyasa, Hatha and Yin Yoga classes
- Understanding the ethics of yoga and how to incorporate it into your yoga classes.
- How to recognize and adapt to the different needs of your students.
- How to tailor classes for beginning and intermediate students.
- Yoga Alliance Standards.
3 theoretical-practical modules taught in person at Espai Taronja, Altea (Alicante) .
Practices in Espai Taronja throughout the training with real students.
Graduation ceremony in person at Espai Taronja, Altea (Alicante)
Dates, times and location
Yoga training in Altea. 60h spread over:
- April 8, 9 and 10 / April 22, 23 and 24, 2022
- Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Saturday 9.00 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Sunday 9.00 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- Exercises, readings and practice during the course.
- EXAM AND GRADUATION CEREMONY.
- On Espai Taronja. Cap Negret departure 15. 03590 Altea. Alicante
Why train with us?
- Small group size (8 max.)
- Continuous support throughout the course
- Depth of knowledge offered by expert tutors
- Creative training incorporating up-to-date research from relevant fields.
- Get trained in a familiar, simple, close and warm environment. In our center by the sea and with all the material you need.
Have a yoga practice of at least 6 months.
- The training is registered and certified by Yoga Alliance. You will also receive a 60-hour ETY certificate of attendance.
If you are already registered as teacher at Yoga Alliance:
Yoga Alliance requires all its affiliates, teachers and schools to complete at least 75 hours of Continuing Education during the first 3 years since the student joined. Those 75 hours must at least include:
- 45 hours of practice teaching and
- 30 hours of yoga training meeting the following requirements:
- At least 10 hours of direct contact with students
- No more than 20 hours of “no contact”
- By taking this 60-hour course, you have an excellent opportunity to meet almost all the requirements demanded by Yoga Alliance to keep your certification current.
- Important: to obtain the certificate it is necessary to complete all the training and payments, attend all the face-to-face sessions and turn in the homework before the exam.
We cannot offer refunds or postponements.
In exceptional circumstances in which access to the space is restricted, due to any circumstance, such as extreme weather, fortuitous event or pandemic; EYT will aim to continue the course. All affected training modules will be delivered online. In this way, EYT will provide all the necessary materials to fulfill its obligations.